FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why am I feeling tingling or itching when applying my magnesium oil?
This is a completely normal response. Tingling, burning or itching is usually an indication of magnesium deficiency. The more you use our products the less tingling, burning and itching you will feel. Although this is a very common response in a lot of people it is always essential to conduct a patch test prior use.
2. Why can't I just apply essential oils directly onto my skin?
You cannot apply essential oils directly on your skin as they can burn or irritate the skin due to their potency. This is why all of our aromatherapy rolls ons and products feature a carrier oil such as grape seed oil or magnesium oil.
3. How long will it take my order to arrive?
Generally orders can take anywhere between 2-7 business days to arrive dependent on your location. (Please see our Shipping Policy for further information)
4. Are your products safe to use on children and women who are pregnant?
A lot of essential oils are not recommended for use when pregnant or on children. We recommend you consult with your doctor prior to using any of our products which contain essential oils.
5. Can you have an allergic reaction to magnesium oil?
There is a minuscule percentage of people who do have a reaction to magnesium oil, for this reason we recommend a patch test before use.
6. Why does each of my aromatherapy roll ons advise to apply in different locations?
This is based on the essential oils in use, absorption and what you are using these essential oils for. Each roll on can be applied in different area to target to different symptoms.
7. What is the difference between topical magnesium oil and taking it in vitamin form?
Topical application of Magnesium oil is also referred to a transdermal absorption. This means of taking Magnesium is proven to be more efficient than taking it in pill or liquid form. Through topical application Magnesium is absorbed and transported to the cells throughout the body in as little as 3 minutes.
Applying magnesium topically is more efficient in increasing your magnesium intake and reduces gastrointestinal irritation which can occur through taking oral supplements.